128GB SATA III 6Gb/s 3D TLC NAND mSATA Solid State Drive
• 3D NAND Flash Technology
• Global Wear Leveling and Early weak block retirement
• TRIM, NCQ, DEVSLP, ATA Security Feature Set supported
• Lifetime Enhancements
-Direct-to-TLC and SLC Cache enhancement to ensure the optimized WAF
-Block/Page RAID function to ensure data recovery
- StaticDataRefresh to keep data integrity
• Reliable Industrial grade integrated Active PMU and complete protection design with OVP, OCP, Surge rejection and Short protection
• External DRAM to achieve the optimal sustained read/write performance (R/S series)
• Power shielding firmware architecture to ensure power failure resilience
• Warranty: 3 years and within TBW
• Form Factor: mSATA Solid State Drive (51 mm x 30 mm x 3.5 mm)
• Compliance: SATA Revision 3.1 - 6 Gbit/s (3 Gbit/s and 1.5 Gbit/s backward compatible)
• Command Sets: Supports ATA/ATAPI-8 and ACS-2
- Sequential Read/Write (max. ): 350/165 MB/s
- Random 4K Read/Write (IOPS max.): 25000/18000
• Operating Temperature Range: 0 °C to 70 °C
• Storage Temperature Range: -55 °C to 95 °C
• Operating Voltage: 3.3 V ± 10%
• Power Consumption (max.)
- Read (active) : 445mA
- Write (active): 405mA
- Stand-by: 160mA
• Data Retention @40 °C: 10 Years @ Life Begin; 1 Year @ Life End
• Endurance in Tera Bytes Written (TBW) : 93 TB
*TBW is estimated by formula TBW= (Capacity x PE Cycles)/ (WAF x2). Assumption of guard band for the wear leveling is 2.
• Mechanical (IEC-60068)
- Vibration: 15G, 10 ~ 2001Hz
- Drop: 76cm
- Shock: 1,500G@0.6ms
• LDPC ECC with up to 120 bit correction per 1 KByte page to ensure reliable 3K PE cycles
• Mean Time Between Failure: > 2,000,000 hours
• Data Reliability: Non-recover Read (UBER) ≤10 -16
• Serious quality control and assurance
- 100% NAND Flash screening.
- High endurance product design with SLC and pSLC product offerings.
- Implement high/low temperature dynamic burn-in in each lot production to monitor production quality to meet design specification.
- Reliability criteria compliant with international standards IEC-60068/61000.